Competition Terms and Conditions for Brimble AusRAIL Conference Prize Draw
General competition information:
- Brimble Rail Pty Ltd CAN 621 007 798 is herein referred to as ‘The Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’.
- The competition is limited to Australian Residents and AusRAIL event attendees who are over the age of 18 years.
- Directors, officers, management and employees of Brimble are ineligible to enter.
- This competition is open from Tuesday 14th November 7am AEDT and will close at 8pm AEDT on Thursday 16th November (Competition Period).
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- The competition is a game of chance.
How to enter:
- Participants must, within the Competition Period, scan the QR code and be taken to the Brimble website to submit their details and enter the competition.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
Details about the prize:
- The prize is a $500 Red Balloon e-voucher or equivalent.
- If the prize is unavailable, for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or services.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the particular supplier of the e-voucher (Prize Supplier).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur:
- in the participation in any prize;
- as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
- due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, promoter’s employee, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
- in relation to the failure of an entry to be received by the Promoter due to technical problems or traffic congestion;
- arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this competition;
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the Prize Supplier’s requirements. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including because of computer virus, virtual hack, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The winner will be selected randomly by the Promoter on Friday 17th November.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email within 2 business days after the selection and must respond within 5 business days to claim their prize.
- The prize will also be sent to the winner via email.
- If the winner has not claimed the prize within this timeframe, the Promotor will conduct a redraw until the Prize is claimed.
- We will also publish the winner on our website competition page here: https://brimble.com.au/ausrail23-subscribe/
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where they are unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 1300 826 737.
- By entering the competition, participants grant the Promoter the right to use any information provided by the participant (including their names, images, and submissions) for promotional and marketing purposes.
- By entering this competition, participants are opting in to receive communications from the Promoter.
- Participants may be required to participate in promotional activities related to the competition.
- The Promoter may use your data provided to contact you about the Promoter’s other service offerings.
- If you would like to stop receiving communications from Brimble, you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or phoning 1300 826 737
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury related to participation in the competition.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- For questions or concerns related to the competition, please contact Brimble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by entering the competition.